Michael Brown details here "7 Sure Signs That America Has Declared War on Our Faith" (read the link for details)
- The NCAA announced that it will not hold any men's and women's Final Four basketball events in a city that "discriminates" against anyone based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- The Colorado Supreme Court has chosen not to hear the case of Christian baker Jack Phillips who was previously ordered by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission "to create cakes for same-sex celebrations, re-educate his staff, and file quarterly 'compliance' reports for two years."
- Dr. Eric Walsh, the highly-qualified, newly-hired District Health Director with the Georgia Department of Public Health was fired because of the content of his sermons as a Seventh Day Adventist.
- Several senators have introduced a bill that would deem "all efforts to change someone's sexual orientation or gender identity an 'unfair or deceptive act or practice' under the Federal Trade Commission Act."
- The NBA announced that it will not hold next year's All-Star game in Charlotte, North Carolina unless the state changes HB2, the Bathroom Privacy Act. So, unless North Carolina agrees to let grown men use women's locker rooms and changing facilities, and unless it removes protections for religious liberties, it will be punished.
- The Department of Education has decided that, "Religious schools that receive federal money yet obtain federal exemptions to [allegedly!] discriminate against LGBT students and employees will have their waivers posted online for public view."
- As reported on Breitbart News, "a federal court sided with a transgender student who insisted that the Obama administration's reading of federal Title IX rules would allow her to choose her own bathroom at her Virginia high school."