In April, 2014 "Roosh V" (pictured above with a a degree in microbiology who began a career as an industrial microbiologist but now authors for a living) authored an interesting thesis here entitled "Cultural Collapse Theory" where he articulates his perspective on the progression of cultural collapse:
- Removal of religious narrative from people’s lives, replaced by a treadmill of scientific and technological “progress.”
- Elimination of traditional sex roles through feminism, gender equality, political correctness, cultural Marxism, and socialism.
- Delay or abstainment of family formation by women to pursue careerist lifestyles while men wait in confused limbo.
- Decreasing birth rate among native population.
- Government enactment of open immigration policies to prevent economic collapse.
- Immigrant refusal to fully acclimate, forcing host culture to adopt external rituals and beliefs while being out-reproduced.
- Natives becoming marginalized in their own country.