(Keep in mind this is written by a lawyer - not some extremist, rabid, anti-gay Christian.)
A legal team that has defended biblical marriage in cases dating back to the 2003 Lawrence v. Texas case in which the Supreme Court ruled homosexual sodomy is constitutionally protected says the impact of the coming decision on same-sex “marriage” could be of titanic proportions. Virtually every family law in the nation, including those regarding inheritance, support, custody, adoption, divorce, testimonial privileges, interests in land and conveyance would have to be changed, and that’s just the start. The warning comes from William J. Olson, who served in various offices during the Reagan administration, and Herbert W. Titus, who taught constitutional law for 26 years and is the founding dean of Regent Law School.
"12 Reasons homosexual marriage will wreck the nation"
1. Wholesale Revision of Every State’s Family Law, and Related Matters.
2. Closure of Christian and Other Religious Adoption Agencies.
3. Preaching Against Homosexuality and Counseling of Homosexuals Likely Would Be Prohibited.
4. Churches and Others Would Lose Exemption from Federal Income Tax.
5. Legalization of Multiple-Partner and Incestuous Marriages.
6. People of Biblical Faith Would be Driven from Public Office.
7. A Coarsening of Civil Society.
8. Mandates on Businesses to Cater to Homosexual Couples.
9. Professional Licensing Requirements to Serve Homosexual Couples.
10. Undermining the Created Male-Female Order.
11. Loss of Liberty.
12. God’s Judgment on the Nation.
The article is here.